Today we will be adding bananas to the cookies and home made peanut butter which I showed you on the previous post. You may also click on this link here.
4 tbsp wholemeal flour
1 banana- mashed
2 egg yolks
2 tbsp peanut butter
Few drops of vanilla essence
* 1 tbsp of yogurt drops- melted for decorations (optional)
1. Sift wholemeal onto the table.
2. Create a valley in the middle and add the egg yolks.
3. After the flour forms into bread like crumbs, add in mashed banana. Knead it until it forms an almost dried dough.
4. Add in the peanut butter and continue kneading. It should form a firm dough. Add few drops of vanilla essence. Knead till it is well mixed.
5. Dust the table and rolling pin with extra wholemeal flour to prevent the dough from sticking.
6. Roll the dough until 0.5cm thick. Using a cookie cutter, cut the dough into shapes.
7. Place the cookies onto the baking tray.
8. Preheat oven for 10 mins at 180C and bake it for 30 mins.
1. Melt the yogurt drops a metal bowl over a pot of boiling water.
2. Place the melted drops into a plastic bag and snap a small hole.
Serve at room temperature. Can be kept unrefrigerated for 3 days in an air-tight container.