Do you know ginger helps calm stomach upsets and helps prevent motion sickness? It also helps reduce the pain caused by Arthritis.
6 chicken fillet
3 chicken liver
3 chicken heart
5 thin sliced ginger
1 clove garlic
10 pieces holland beans
3/4 cup brown rice, soaked in water
2 cups water
Handful of dried cranberries
1. Bring water to a boil and add the ginger and garlic in.
2. Once you are able to smell the ginger's aroma, add in the chicken fillet.
3. When it's just about to cook, add in the chicken innards.
4. Remove the meat and innards from the pot once it is cooked. Throw the garlic and ginger slices away.
5. Boil the holland beans in the same pot of liquid which you used to cook the chicken.
6. Remove the vegetables from the pot once it is cooked. Do not throw the chicken broth away.
7. Remove water (used to soak the rice) from the brown rice and pour it into the rice cooker and pour the broth (water used to cook the chicken and vegetables) in as well. Cook the rice.
8. After rice is cooked, mix in the cranberries.
9. Cut chicken into bite size and serve it together with the rice at room temperature.