500g beef liver, grounded
100ml wholewheat flour
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp manuka honey
handful of coconut flakes, optional
1. Preheat oven at 180C for 15 mins.
2. Sift flour,
3. Add in eggs, coconut oil, and manuka honey. Using an electric mixer or a spatula, mix it evenly.
4. Add in beef liver. Continue mixing until well combined.
5. Place baking sheet onto baking tray. Put the batter into it.
6. (Optional) Sprinkle coconut flakes onto the batter before baking.
7. Bake for 30 mins.
8. Let the brownie cool down before cutting.
Brownie can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days.